Explore our acne solutions that reduce inflammation and oil production in teenagers and adults to help clear your skin.
- Treatments can target active breakouts or lasting acne scars.
- Causes of oil overproduction:
- Hormonal changes (puberty, menstruation, stress, or pregnancy)
- Using greasy cosmetic products
- Reacting to certain medications
Explore our chemical peels to address common concerns with your complexion, like dullness and scarring, that are localized within the superficial layers of your skin.
- Peels promote healthy cell shedding and regeneration, resulting in smoother, brighter, and stronger skin.
- Chemical peels address:
- Acne and acne scars
- Dryness and flaking
- Wrinkles and lines
Explore dermal fillers to replace lost volume and aid in facial rejuvenation, resulting in a more youthful and lively appearance.
- Our cosmetic surgeon and anti-aging physician Dr. Paul Wallace uses dermal fillers to treat wrinkles, volume depletion, sagging skin, folds, creases, and more.
- We utilize fillers to enhance a client’s natural beauty and bring out the best qualities of their face.
Explore EMSculpt NEO, a body, arm, and torso contouring device, to dissolve fat and build muscle in body areas most resistant to normal exercise.
- The fat reduction and muscle buildup happen simultaneously in four-to-six, 30-minute sessions, spaced a week apart.
- Target areas:
- Upper and lower stomach
- Outer and inner thighs
- Love handles
Explore the Wallace Skin & Body Institute facial menu to learn more about our customizable treatment options depending on skin type, age, and skin goals.
- Whether your goal is to preserve skin health or repair damage, our certified skin care therapists will create and carry out a custom facial treatment plan depending on your consultation and VISIA Skin Analysis report.
Explore our hair rejuvenation treatments. Dr. Wallace is considered an expert in hair loss treatment and supplies the Wallace Skin & Body Institute with cutting edge solutions.
- Treatments include:
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) to stimulate hair growth
- Cosmeceutical grade supplements
- Prescription treatments to thicken hair
Explore our range of injectables that relax target muscles of facial expression that cause fine lines and wrinkles, such as crow’s feet and frown lines, to reduce sings of aging.
- Non-surgical injectables include:
Explore our laser hair removal services that use light energy to target, disrupt, and deactivate hair follicles to permanently eliminate unwanted hair growth.
- At Wallace Skin & Body Institute, we utilize the Elite+™ Aesthetic System by CynoSure®
- Considered the fastest and most effective laser hair removal device on the market
- Allows for optimal laser treatment on dark skin
Explore the extensive list of skin conditions we are experts in treating at the Wallace Skin & Body Institute.
- If you have one of the conditions listed or are unsure, please contact us today to schedule a consultation to aid with diagnosis and treatment.
- Aging/wrinkles, Dry/flaking skin, Rosacea/facial redness, Acne/scarring, Facial capillaries, Skin cancer, Dark spots/hyperpigmentation, Moles/warts
Explore our skin tightening solutions if you’re unhappy with your skin’s decreasing elasticity.
- Microneedling induces collagen production to aid in skin rejuvenation
- Platelet-rich plasma can be added to microneedling treatments for more dramatic results
Explore our tattoo removal services to erase unwanted pigment with PicoSure, the most advanced treatment available for safe and effective tattoo removal.
- The number of sessions depends on tattoo location, size, ink type, and other factors
- Sessions occur every 4-8 weeks
- After about 6 weeks, new tattoos can be placed over the treated area of skin
Explore VISIA Skin Analysis, a groundbreaking digital technology that captures an image of your skin to document its condition, identify areas needing examination, and customize a treatment plan.
- VISIA is used to capture a baseline measurement of your skin’s health to track progress throughout the esthetician service of your choosing.
Coming soon! The Wallace Skin & Body Institute is excited to offer VIP Membership to its clientele in our new LUXE CLUB.
- As a VIP member, clients can expect the following:
- Exclusive offers on services and Wallace Skincare products
- Access to invitation-only events with Dr. Wallace, his staff, and other VIP clients
- Priority access to spa and cosmetic services plus direct access to our concierge during business hours